|Size (L x W x H)||8 cm x 8 cm x 8 cm|
● PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
● Fast read/write performance
● Heat sink keeps things 15% cooler
● Great upgrade option for creators
● High capacities
● Supports NVMe 1.3
● LDPC & AES 256-bit encryption
● 5-year warranty
The LEGEND 750's understated but elegant heat sink design is characterized by a regal blue color scheme with an exquisite bronze-colored trimming. The heat sink works to keep temperatures down by 15% for optimal performance and stability.
Creativity can't wait! The LEGEND 750 is equipped with SLC caching and HMB technology (Host Memory Buffer) for seamless productivity. Its maximum 4K random read/write reaches up to 480K/260K IOPS for effortless multitasking.
With LDPC (Low Density Parity Check Code) and AES 256-bit encryption, the LEGEND 750 ensures accurate data transmissions and security.
LEGEND series SSDs use only high quality ICs that have been rigorously tested. For further peace of mind, they come backed by a 5-year warranty.
500GB / 1TB
Dimensions (L x W x H)
80 x 22 x 3.13mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.13inch (with heat sink)
80 x 22 x 2.15mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.09inch (without heat sink)
9g / 0.36oz (with heat sink)
6g / 0.24oz (without heat sink)
PCIe Gen3 x4
Sequential Read (Max)
Up to 3,500MB/s*
Sequential Write (Max)
Up to 3,000MB/s*
4KB Random Read IOPS(Max)
Up to 480K*
4KB Random Write IOPS(Max)
Up to 260K*
0°C - 70°C
-40°C - 85°C
Terabytes Written (TBW)
5-year limited warranty***
- * Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.
- ** The value is the minimum amount of terabyte written that could be reached.
- *** The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
- Visit www.adata.com/en/support/consumer?tab=warranty&warranty=warrantyService for more details.